Please refer to the 3CX manual
for adding a new VoIP Provider.
- From the 3CX Management Console, select “SIP Trunks” > “Add SIP Trunk”.
- Locate and select the “Generic” option in the “Select Country” dropdown menu.
Then choose “Generic VoIP Provider” or “Generic SIP Trunk”.
- Enter your VoIP Much SIP USERNAME.
Click “OK” to create and proceed to configure the SIP Trunk.
- Enter a name for this VoIP provider trunk (ie): VoIP Much
- Enter the “Registrar/Server/Gateway Hostname or IP”
- This is the SIP SERVER ADDRESS specified in your VoIP Much setup.
- Specify the “Number of Simultaneous Calls” your provider allows.
- Home and business lines are limited to 2 concurrent calls.
- SIP Trunks are limited to the number of paid channels.
- Set “Type of Authentication”field to: “Register/Account based”
- Enter the “Authentication ID”.
This is the SIP USERNAME specified in your VoIP Much setup.
- Enter the “Authentication Password”
- This is the SIP PASSWORD specified in your VoIP Much setup.
- Setup your required routing.
- Click “OK” to save the trunk settings.
Article ID: 159, Created: 7/9/2022 at 11:53 AM, Modified: 8/1/2022 at 10:51 AM